Clay roof tiles have been around in Malaysia for a long time proving their long lasting and durability attributes. Clay roof tile benefits include:
- Long Lasting Colour: Extremely low maintenance with long lasting nature and fadeless qualities
- Cooling: Clay roof tiles are a natural thermal mass insulator, keeping the heat outside. Clay roof tiles harness natural energy and incorporating thermal mass while providing natural sound insulation.
- Strong Security & Weather Resistance: Clay roof tiles feature a unique double interlocking system to both the head and side of each tile, providing greater protection from the harshest wind and rain.
Concrete roof tiles is one of the popular choice of roof tiles in Malaysia. Concrete roof tile benefits include:
- Low Maintenance: Concrete roof tiles are long lasting. If they’re set up and preserved properly they can last for over 50 years.
- Fire Resistant: Concrete roof tiles are fire resistant. This will reduce the damage that a fire could cause to your home.
- Versatile: Concrete roof tiles are versatile. They are available in a range of shapes and colours. Many property owners utilise concrete tiles to create appealing multi-coloured patterns on their roofs.
Contact us now for more info!