Glass Wool Insulation
There are a few types of material that offer great insulation for your home, such as the popular glass wool insulation. Glass wool insulation is an effective barrier to heat flow, which tends to keep the house at a temperature that’s just right, day and night. Its resistance to heat flow allows you to save costs due to a home that’s energy efficient. Besides acting as a good insulator, glass wool insulation is easy to install as well, with minimum maintenance needed.
- Thermal Comfort: Once incorporated into the roof, glass mineral wool insulation is the most efficient at adding thermal resistance because of their low thermal conductivity.
- Sound Comfort: Glass mineral wool insulation reduces air-borne sound transmission, impact sound transmission, and sound reverberation in specialist environment.
- Fire Protection: Glass mineral wool insulation are non-combustible and have excellent resistance to fire. Our glass wool is classified Class ‘O’ by BOMBA and can be used in a wide range of partitions, walls, ceilings and other building structures.
- Indoor Air Quality: Glass mineral wool insulation reduce everyday chemical exposure through the air we breathe in our homes, offices, schools and other indoor environments.
TYPES & APPLICATIONS OF
As a trusted GLASS WOOL insulation supplier and stock keeper in Malaysia, we have the following GLASSWOOL products specifically for roofing applications:
- Ecowool Classic Blanket: It combines cost efficiency with the highest standard of insulation performance when installed under metal deck roofs (Type EWBL1.10, Density 10kg/m3).
- Ecowool Brownie Blanket: It combines cost efficiency with the highest standard of insulation performance when installed under metal deck roofs (Type EWBL1.35 to EWBL 1.60, Density 16kg/m3 to 48kg/m3).
Contact us now for more info!