Roofseal Bitumen Waterproofing Membrane for Roof
Our waterproofing membrane for roofs are made of bitumen, a type of petroleum product which is often used to create a waterproof barrier on flat or low-sloped roofs, as well as on foundations and walls. Our bitumen waterproofing membranes are durable and resistant to UV light and extreme temperatures, thus it is suitable to be used in our hot and humid weather in Malaysia, all year round.
They are also relatively inexpensive and easy to install, which makes them a popular choice for waterproofing projects. Our waterproof membrane can be used on a house or commercial building’s roofs.
- Polymer modified bitumen self-adhesive waterproofing membrane
- Used for waterproofing or dampproofing of concrete structures and roofing
- Used as an underlayer for the roof to ensure watertightness and to reduce noise from rain drumming
- Excellent tensile & tear strengths and highly resistant to puncture
- Excellent adhesion to vertical and horizontal surfaces
- Self-adhering membrane with removable release film without any need of naked flames
- Roll size 1m (Width) x 10m (Length)