Metal Roof System
Roofseal Deck762 with PU Foam/PU Metal Roofing Sheet
Category: Metal Roof System
- Deck762 with PU PVC is made up of 3 layers: Pre-painted metal sheet, rigid polyurethane (PU) foam and fire-retardant PVC paper lamination.
- Deck762 with PU Metal is made up of 3 layers: Rigid polyurethane (PU) foam in between 2 pre-painted metal sheets.
- Provides good sound absorption
- 18mm thick bonded rigid polyurethane with thermal resistance of 1.06m2 K/W
Benefits of using PU roofing sheet
- Energy-efficient: PU roofing can help reduce energy costs by keeping the building cooler with its high insulation feature.
- Durable: Suitable for use in extreme weather conditions since they are resistant to UV radiation, wind, and water. Since they are also resistant to cracking, splitting, and fading, their lifespan is long.
- Easy installation: Since PU roofing sheets can be easily cut and shaped to fit the contours of the roof, they are easy to install. Being lightweight, they are also easy to be transported and handled during installation.
- Low maintenance: They require little maintenance and can be easily cleaned with a hose or power washer.
- Eco-friendly: Since PU roofing sheets are made from synthetic materials, it means that they are not derived from fossil fuels and do not contribute to air pollution during the manufacturing process. They can also be recycled at the end of their lifespan.
This product is already in quote request list